- 1 cup munggo, washed
- 1/4 kilo pork belly, cut into small pieces
- 5 cups water
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, minced
- 4 pieces tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup malunggay leaves
- 1 Knorr pork cube
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoon cooking oil
- In a casserole, put water, munggo, and Knorr pork cube.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 40 minutes or until the munggo is cooked.
- In a skillet, heat the oil and saute the garlic, onion, and tomatoes.
- Add the pork and saute until lightly browned.
- Add in the munggo and stock.
- Season with pepper and add the malunggay leaves.
- Have it as a soup or with plain rice.
Source: Let’s Cook With Price Bisoy
(Visited 65 times, 1 visits today)