Servings: 8 (serving size: 1 cup)
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle merlot or other red wine, chilled and divided
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 sachet Mulling Spice Blend
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice (about 1 large orange)
- 1 (16-ounce) bag frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1/2 orange, thinly sliced and cut in half
- 1 (12-ounce) can club soda
- Combine 1 cup wine, sugar, and sachet in a small saucepan; bring to a simmer. Cook 5 minutes. Remove from heat; cool. Discard sachet.
- Pour mixture into a pitcher; add remaining 3 cups wine. Chill thoroughly. Add juice, strawberries, orange slices, and club soda.
(Visited 40 times, 1 visits today)