- 1 pound beef round steak, cut into 4 square pieces, about 1/4 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 beef sausages, cut into half, lengthwise
- 1 medium carrot, thinly sliced lengthwise in 4 slices
- 2 sweet pickles, cut into half, lengthwise
- 2 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese,
- 1 beef bouillon cube dissolved in 1-cup hot water
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- parsley for decoration (optional)
- Marinate beef in soy sauce for 1 to 2 hours.
- Spread beef squares on flat surface, then on one edge of each of the squares place sausage, carrot, pickle, eggs and cheese, evenly divided. Roll tightly into cigar shape, then place in a casserole with seams down and set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients then pour over rolls. Cover, then place in a 350o F preheated oven and bake for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake for a further 15 minutes.
- Slice morcon, then arrange in a platter. Spoon juice from casserole over top, then garnish with fresh parsley and serve hot.
Source: Things Asian
(Visited 61 times, 1 visits today)