Servings: 4 (serving size: 1 pork chop)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon ground chipotle chile peppers
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 (6-ounce) bone-in center-cut pork chops (about 1/2 inch thick) $
- Cooking spray
- Heat a grill pan over medium heat.
- Combine first 6 ingredients; rub evenly over both sides of pork. Lightly coat pork with cooking spray.
- Place pork on grill pan; cover and grill 3 minutes on each side or until done. Let stand 3 minutes.
(Visited 89 times, 1 visits today)