Mocha Frappé Recipe
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Freeze: 2 Hours
Servings: 3 (serving size: 1 cup)
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon 2% reduced-fat milk
- 1 1/4 cups 2% reduced-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 3 tablespoons fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 teaspoon chocolate shavings
- Stir together coffee, sugar, and 1 tablespoon milk in a small glass measuring cup. Pour into ice cube trays, and freeze at least 2 hours or until firm.
- Process coffee ice cubes, 1 1/4 cups milk, and chocolate syrup in a blender until smooth. Dollop evenly with whipped topping, and sprinkle with chocolate shavings.
- Serve immediately.
(Visited 80 times, 1 visits today)