- 6 pcs Japanese chicken sausages, sliced diagonally
- 1 pack of frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, corn, and peas)
- 1 hardboiled egg (optional)
- 1 cup all-purpose cream
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil for sautéing
1. Sauté onions and garlic in a skillet of hot oil.
2. In the same pan, fry the sausages then stir in the mixed vegetables.
3. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Add the all-purpose cream. Let it simmer until the veggies are half done.
5. Remove from heat and transfer to a serving bowl. Add the eggs for garnish.