- ½ kilo chicken, cut into servings pieces
- ½ kilo pork kasim or belly, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 5 sachets 8 grms MAGGI MAGIC SARAP®
- 1 tsp Spanish paprika
- 10 pcs prawn, trimmed
- 10 pcs mussels, pan steamed
- 10 pcs clams, pan steamed
- 2 pcs medium tomato, seeded and small diced
- 2 pcs large squid, gutted, peeled, and cut into rings
- 1 pc medium onion, small diced
- 1 pc Chorizo de Bilbao, sliced
- 1 pc medium red bell pepper, medium diced
- 1 pc lemon, cut into wedges
- 1 grms saffron threads or 2 grms powder
- 5-6 cups water
- 2½ cups Arborio or Calrose rice
- ½ cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Separately season the chicken, pork, prawns using paprika and 3 sachets MAGGI MAGIC SARAP®.
- In a pot, heat water and let it simmer. Add saffron and let it steep for 5 minutes or until the water turns yellow-orange. Keep at barely simmering.
- Heat olive oil in a paella pan.
- Using the same paella pan, sauté the garlic, onions, tomatoes and Chorizo de Bilbao. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Gently mix in the rice, making sure to coat all the grains with olive oil.
- Add the simmering saffron water while slowly mixing, making sure that nothing is sticking to the bottom of the paella pan.
- Season with 2 sachets MAGGI MAGIC SARAP® and mix gently.
- Lower the heat to barely simmering and add the seared chicken and pork.
- Add water as needed, gently stirring to make sure it is well incorporated into the rice.
- After 25 minutes, add all the seafood and bell pepper, scattering them on top of the rice. Gently stir to make sure they are well incorporated.
- After 2 minutes, turn off the heat, cover with foil let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Place the lemon wedges around the paella. Serve while hot.
Source: Kusina 101
Via: Mixed Paella
(Visited 58 times, 1 visits today)