- 1/2 KG of beef strips
- 1/2 KG of squid rings
- 5 Pcs chili
- 3 cups coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon sauted shrimp paste
- Garlic – chopped
- Onion – chopped
- In a saucepan, sauté garlic and onion.
- Add the beef strips and 1 cup of water.
- When the beef is tender and water evaporates, continue sauteing ’til the beef turns lightly brown.
- Add sauted shrimp paste and stir.
- Add the squid rings and chili. Sauté for 3-5 minutes.
- Pour the coconut milk.
- Cook in low fire until a saucy consistency is achieved.
- You may add salt depending on your taste.
- Serve hot.
Source: Pinoy Tsibog
(Visited 39 times, 1 visits today)