For the meatballs:
- 1 small onion minced
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 kilo ground sirloin
- Vegetable oil for frying
For the misua:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 packs misua noodles (rice noodles)
- Patola or upo (optional but highly recommended), sliced into disks
- Combine all ingredients for the meatballs. Fry in vegetable oil until golden brown. Drain in paper towels and set aside.
- In a separate pan, saute garlic and onions in the oil until fragrant but not brown. Add water until boiling.
- Add meatballs, patola or upo (if using). Season with salt and pepper. Simmer until patola or upo is tender. Add misua and simmer for 2 minutes. Adjust seasoning if needed.
Source: Le Fang Le Kwatsa
(Visited 32 times, 1 visits today)