Preparation Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
Servings: 2 1/2 to 3 Dozen
- 1/2 Recipe Potato Focaccia Dough
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 Cups 5 Minute Tomato Sauce
- 1 1/2 Cups Grated Good Quality Mozzarella Cheese (Not Fresh Which Is Too Watery)
- 6 Large Fresh Basil Leaves
- Preheat oven to 425 degree F. and lightly dust two baking sheets with cornmeal.
- Divide the dough into two parts, and on a lightly floured surface, roll the dough to a thickness of about 1/2 of an inch thick.
- Use a circular cup or cookie cutter about 3 to 4 inches in diameter, and cut as many circles of dough that you can.
- As you cut the dough circles they will shrink a little, so slightly stretch them out with your fingers and then place the circles on the prepared baking sheets.
- Brush the top of each pizza with a little olive oil, then spoon a little of the tomato sauce on top, spreading it with a spoon almost to the edge.
- Chop the fresh basil, adding a little to each pizza, and finally, top with the grated mozzarella.
- Place the pizzas in the oven and bake until golden brown and bubbly, about 15 minutes.
(Visited 63 times, 1 visits today)