- 1⁄3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 1 tbsp margarine, melted
- 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tsp lemon juice
- 1⁄2 tsp lemon zest, grated
- 1⁄4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a 6-cup muffin pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and margarine with a fork until combined. Measure a rounded tablespoon of the mixture into the bottom of each muffin cup, pressing firmly. Bake in the pre-heated oven for 5 minutes, then remove to cool. Keep the oven on.
- Beat together the cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla until fluffy. Mix in the egg.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture into the muffin cups, filling each until 3/4 full. Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 25 minutes. Cool completely in pan before removing. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Enjoy ;)
(Visited 52 times, 1 visits today)