- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 3.4 ounce box instant vanilla pudding
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 4-5 ripe bananas
- 1 box Mini Nilla Wafers
- Place 36 mini muffin liners in 2-3 mini muffin pans (for 36 mini pies). Place one Mini Nilla Wafer at the bottom of each liner.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese with the sugar. Then slowly add in the milk and beat until smooth. Finally, very slowly beat in the instant pudding powder. Scrape the bowl and beat again for 2-3 minutes until thick and smooth.
- Scoop the vanilla pudding mixture into a large piping bag with a wide tip. Then peel and cut the bananas into thin rounds. Pipe a dollop of pudding mixture on the bottom of each muffin liner.
- Press a banana slice down into each muffin liner, then pipe more pudding mixture over the top. Tap the muffin pans to help the filling settle. Then place a banana slice and a Mini Nilla Wafer on top of each little pie. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours to set, then serve.
Source: A Spicy Perspective
(Visited 56 times, 1 visits today)