- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh pomegranate juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cups arugula leaves
- 1 1/2 cups (3-inch) julienne-cut peeled jicama
- 1/2 cup vertically sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup diced peeled avocado
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup fresh pomegranate seeds
- 4 teaspoons pine nuts, toasted
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add olive oil, and stir with a whisk.
- Add arugula and the next 4 ingredients (through cilantro), and toss gently.
- Place 1 cup salad on each of 4 salad plates. Top each with 1 tablespoon seeds and 1 teaspoon pine nuts.
- Serve immediately.
(Visited 62 times, 1 visits today)