- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup honey
- 5 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups 2% reduced-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large, heavy saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly.
- Gradually add milk and extract, stirring constantly with a whisk. Heat to 180° or until tiny bubbles form around edge, stirring with a whisk (do not boil).
(Visited 35 times, 1 visits today)