Servings: 4 (serving size: 1 egg and about 1 cup potato mixture)
- 2 ounces raw Mexican chorizo
- 1 cup prechopped onion
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped bottled roasted red bell peppers
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (6-ounce) package baby spinach
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 1/2 cups refrigerated shredded hash brown potatoes (such as Simply Potatoes)
- 4 large eggs
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chorizo to pan; cook 3 minutes or until browned, stirring to crumble.
- Add onion, bell peppers, salt, and black pepper; cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add spinach; stir until spinach wilts. Remove sausage mixture from pan. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add potatoes; cook 8 minutes or until bottom is crisp. Stir in sausage mixture. Make 4 egg-size spaces in pan with a spoon.
- Crack 1 egg into each space. Cover and cook 4 minutes or until egg yolks are slightly set.
(Visited 54 times, 1 visits today)