Servings: 4 (serving size: 1 fajita)
- 1 pound catfish fillets, cut into 8 strips
- 2 teaspoons fajita seasoning
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 1 cup sliced green bell pepper
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped pickled jalapeño peppers
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped plum tomato (about 2)
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 4 (8-inch) fat-free flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup bottled pico de gallo
- Sprinkle both sides of fish evenly with fajita seasoning. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add fish to pan; cook 2 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Remove fish from pan. Add bell peppers and next 3 ingredients (through garlic) to pan; cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add tomato; cook for 2 minutes. Stir in soy sauce; cook 1 minute. Add the fish; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. Remove from heat.
- Warm tortillas according to package directions. Spoon about 1 cup fish mixture down center of each tortilla; top each serving with 2 tablespoons pico de gallo.
- Serve immediately with baked chips and tropical fruit salad.
(Visited 34 times, 1 visits today)