- 1 lb. pork, cubed
- 1 cup liver, cubed
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 2 tsps. achuete seeds
- 1 tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, sliced
- 2 medium sized potatoes cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 tsps. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- Get color from achuete seeds (Place seeds in 1/3 cup water and stir around.
- Water should turn red.) then discard when done. Saute garlic, onions and tomatoes; add pork and cook until done.
- Add potatoes and water, if the dish is a little dry.
- Add liver when potatoes are done. Season as desired and bring to a boil. Serve hot with rice.
Source: Filipino Food Recipes
Via: Menudo Recipe
(Visited 48 times, 1 visits today)