- 2 Tablespoons of Cooking Fat (lard, olive oil)
- 1 Yellow Onion, chopped
- 3 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 2 lbs Pork Loin, cut into 1″ cubes
- ½ cup of Chicken Liver, diced
- 1 Tablespoon Fish Sauce
- 4 Small Potatoes, peeled and cut into 1″ cubes
- 3 Carrots, peeled cut into 2″ cylinders
- 1 15 oz can of Tomato Sauce
- 1 Bay Leaf
- ½ teaspoon of Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon of Black Pepper
- 1 Sweet Bell Pepper (pick from red, orange, yellow, or a mixture), diced
- 1 small Green Bell Pepper, diced
- ¼ cup of Raisins
- ½ cup of Frozen Peas
- Heat a large pot to medium high and add the cooking fat.
- Saute the onions and garlic, until onions are translucent.
- Add the pork, liver, and fish sauce and cook until the pork edges are brown.
- Add the potatoes and carrots. Cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add the tomato sauce, bay leaves, salt and pepper and enough water to cover the meats. Simmer until potatoes can be poked easily (but not really soft). About 15 minutes.
- Add the diced peppers, raisins, and peas and cook for another 5 minutes until peppers are soft.
Source:Plate With Style
(Visited 36 times, 1 visits today)