- 250 g Monterey Ground Beef
- 250 g Monterey Ground Pork
- 2 pc Eggs
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1/8 tsp Thyme
- Pinch of Oregano
- 1/4 cup Basil
- 1/2 cup Magnolia Cream Cheese
- 2 tbsp Magnolia Gold Butter
- 2 tbsp White Onions, Chopped
- 1 tbsp Garlic, Minced
- 1/2 cup Red and Green Bell Peppers
- 2-200 g Pack Mechado Sauce
- 2 pcs Medium Sized Potatoes, Big Cubes
- 1/2 cup Quickmelt, Grated
- Combine meatball ingredients except cream cheese.
- Form into 1 ½ inch balls and stuff with cream cheese cubes in the center.
- Deep fry in oil. Set aside.
- In a sauce pan, sauté onions, garlic and bell peppers in butter. Add potatoes. Pour store bought mechado sauce. Let it simmer for 5 minutes or until potatoes are done, then dump in fried meatballs.
- Cook for another 5 minutes. Sprinkle cheese on top just before serving.
Source:Filipino Foods And Recipes
Via: Meatball Stew Recipe
(Visited 51 times, 1 visits today)