- 1 kg large mussels
- grated quickmelt cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
- 5-6 cloves garlic (finely minced)
- Place fresh mussels in a container with water.
- Cover the lid and allow mussels to expel sand and sea water.
- Change water, wash and drain.
- In a large pan, boil 1/2 cup of water and add mussels. Cook until mussel shells are open.
- Remove from pan and drain excess water.
- In another pan, saute garlic in butter. Use this and brush it on the boiled mussels.
- Top mussels with quickmelt cheese.
- Bake for 3-4 minutes at 350F.
- Serve and enjoy!
(Visited 50 times, 1 visits today)