- 1/4 kilo pork liempo, boiled (may use chicken, beef or pork, depending on your choice)
- 2 pieces beef cubes
- 5 cups water
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 medium sized onion, minced
- 1 piece carrot, julienne
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 cup cabbage, chopped
- 1 large stalk celery (optional)
- 2-4 tbsp fish sauce (patis)
- 14 ounces egg noodles, cooked
- hard boiled eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
Toppings and condiments (Optional)
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- toasted garlic
- spring onion, thinly sliced or chopped
- calamansi slices
- ground black pepper
- fish sauce
- Boil pork liempo in a sauce pot, add little fish sauce.
- Cook until tender, cut into strip when done. Set aside.
- Using pork stocks, blanch cabbages then cut into strips when done. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a cooking pot, saute’ garlic and onions.
- Add cut strip pork, cook until color turns light brown.
- Add carrots then stir.
- Add pork stock and water then let it boil.
- Add beef cubes, salt and pepper to taste.
- May add fish sauce to add saltiness.
- Place the cooked egg noodles and blanched cabbage in a serving bowl
- Pour the soup, pork strips on the bowl with noodles.
- Garnish with sliced boiled egg and green onions
- Serve hot. Share and Enjoy!
Source:My Kitchen Collection
(Visited 36 times, 1 visits today)