- 2 cups freshly scraped corn kernels from boiled corn on the cob (You can also use canned whole kernel corn)
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 4 Tbsp sugar or 8 Tbsp condensed milk (or more depending on how sweet you want it)
- 4 Tbsp corn water (water from boiling corn)
- 4 Tbsp crispy pinipig or corn flakes (I didn’t have both so the photos don’t show any of the two)
- 4 cups shaved ice
- Prepare four tall glasses.
- Put less than half a cup of corn kernels and 1 Tbsp sugar or 2 Tbsp condensed milk in each glass.
- Add about a cup of shaved ice.
- Top with remaining corn and ice cream.
- Pour 1/4 can of milk and 1 Tbsp corn water.
- Sprinkle with crispy pinipig or corn flakes.
(Visited 1,523 times, 1 visits today)