- 3 cups cooked elbow pasta (about 1 1/2 cups uncooked)
- 1 can (15 oz) fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 cup either kaong or nata de coco, drained (you can put both too)
- 1 can (14 oz) condensed milk
- 1 can (7.6 oz) table cream
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1 cup Velvetta or Kraft American cheese, cubed
- sugar (according to taste)
- In a large bowl, combine all your ingredients. Mix and stir gently until well combined. Add your cheese last so it will be nice and firm.
- You can also add some sugar according to taste. This is already sweet so make sure you try it first before adding some.
- Chill in the fridge for a few hours before serving.
- Enjoy your Sweet Macaroni Fruit Salad!
Source: Pinoy Favorites
(Visited 109 times, 1 visits today)