- 1 pound ground chicken or turkey
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch dressing, plus more for serving
- 1/4 cup hot sauce, plus more for serving
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add all of the ingredients to a medium bowl and mix well with your hands.
- Form mixture into 9 evenly sized meatballs and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve with extra hot sauce and ranch dressing, as desired
Source: Buns In My Oven
(Visited 20 times, 1 visits today)