- 1 kg pig’s liver
- 2 medium sized onions, sliced thinly crosswise
- 5 pieces kalamansi
- 5 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsp garlic. minced (optional)
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 4 tbsp cooking oil
- Marinate the liver in kalamansi juice, soy sauce, salt, and ground pepper. Let it set for at least one hour.
- Saute your garlic and set it aside.
- In the same pan, fry the liver on both sides. Make sure it’s not over cooked. Set it aside.
- Still in the same pan, saute your onions. Add in your marinade and simmer for 5 minutes until the sauce thickens. You may add a bit of cornstarch slurry if you want.
- Pour the sauce over the fried liver and top it with your cooked onions and garlic. You may also garnish it with other stir fried vegetables that you want like bagiuo beans or asparagus.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Via: Liver Steak Recipe
(Visited 45 times, 1 visits today)