- ¼ kilo batuan/ I pack Knorr sinigang
- ¼ kilo petchay
- ¼ kilo hilaw na langka, diced
- 4 pieces long chili
- 1 piece beef Knorr cubes
- 1 kilo beef/pork, cut into serving size
- 2 pieces onions, sliced
- ½ medium size garlic, pounded
- ½ cup cooking oil
- Sauté garlic and onions.
- Put the beef, mix for 2 min.
- After a few minutes, put some water.
- Let it simmer until the beef/pork gets soft.
- Put langka, salt and vetsin [optional]
- If the langka is soft enough, put the batwan or if batwan is off-season, knorr sinigang.
- If batwan is used, take out from the broth the batwan if its skin is already open.
- In a small bowl, press the softened batwan to bring out the juice.
- Strain the batwan and put the juice into the pot.
- Simmer for a few minutes.
- Put the petchay.
- Simmer for a minute and add the chili peppers.
- Mix, simmer and serve.
(Visited 361 times, 1 visits today)