- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice, plus 2 lime wedges
- 2 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 (12-oz.) bottle light-bodied wheat beer (such as New Belgium’s Sunshine Wheat)
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- In a glass measuring cup, stir lime juice, sugar, and 1/3 cup water together until sugar dissolves. Fill 2 beer mugs with ice and pour half the beer into each. Top with lime mixture.
- Sprinkle one side of each lime wedge with salt and the other with chili powder.
- Serve with beer.
(Visited 54 times, 1 visits today)