- ½ cauliflower, cut into florets
- ½ broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 potato, peeled and diced
- 1 cup green peas
- 2 cans tuna in olive oil
- ½ cup sunflower sprouts
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup greek yogurt
- Juice of ½ lime or lemon
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the vegetables in boiling, salted water, until tender. Drain and reserve.
- Place the veggies and the tuna in a salad bowl and combine lightly. You don´t want to mash the vegetables.
- Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Serve the salad in three dishes, garnish with sunflower sprouts, and drizzle with the dressing.
Source: Peru Deligts
(Visited 24 times, 1 visits today)