- 1 kg MONTEREY PORK LIEMPO
- 3 tbsp calamansi juice
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp patis
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 4 stalks tanglad or lemongrass, chopped
- BASTING SAUCE:
- 1/2 cup STAR MARGARINE CLASSIC
- 1/4 cup atsuete seeds
- Marinate liempo overnight in calamansi juice, vinegar, patis, pepper, garlic and tanglad.
- For the basting sauce, heat margarine in pan, add atsuete seeds and cook until color comes out.
- Grill liempo over charcoal while basting with margarine mixture. Cook until well-done.
Source: Home Foodie
(Visited 39 times, 1 visits today)