- 2 lb fresh fish fillets
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 1 tbsp garlic salt
- 3 tbsp crushed black pepper
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- Oil for shallow frying
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp crushed black pepper
- In a mixing bowl, combine lemon juice, garlic salt, black pepper and lemon zest and mix well.
- Marinate fish fillets with this mixture and set aside for 15-30 mins.
- Heat oil for shallow frying in a pan, fry fish fillets in the oil for 3-5 mins. then turn the side and cook for further 5 mins. until become light golden or done.
- To make the dip, combine mayonnaise, lemon juice and black pepper and mix well.
- Serve the hot Lemon Pepper Fish with the mayo dip.
Source: Recipe Dose
(Visited 49 times, 1 visits today)