- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 4 to 5 (5-ounce) Salmon fillets
- Additional lemon to squeeze over the cooked Salmon
- Preheat the grill to medium
- Whisk the marinade together by combining the lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder until homogenous. Place the salmon fillets in a dish and pour the marinade over the salmon and flip them over a few times to ensure the marinade is completely coating the fish. Set aside for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove the Salmon from the marinade and season both sides with salt and pepper. Brush and oil the grill. Place the salmon onto the grill and let it cook for about 4 minutes for a crust to develop and those famous grill marks can form. Using a spatula, flip the salmon over and cook for about 3 to 4 minutes longer. The salmon will go from a translucent color to more opaque as it cooks. If the grill flares up, move the salmon to a cooler part of the grill.
- Remove the salmon from the grill and onto a platter. Immediately squeeze more lemon juice over the top.
Source: Aj’s Cooking Secrets
(Visited 31 times, 1 visits today)