- 2 cups crushed graham crackers (about 15 crackers), plus more for garnish
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 boxes (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 container (8 ounces) whipped topping, thawed
- Lemon slices, for garnish (optional)
- Crush the graham crackers in a resealable bag with a rolling pin, or in a food processor, if not already crushed. Transfer to a medium mixing bowl and set aside.
- In a small microwave safe dish, melt the butter and sugar together. Stir to dissolve completely. Pour over the graham cracker crumbs and combine thoroughly. Firmly press the crumbs into a 13×9-inch pan.
- In a stand mixer or with a hand-held blender, beat the cream cheese, pudding mix, milk and lemon zest until well combined. Pour onto prepared crust and smooth into an even layer.
- Add the whipped topping in an even layer and garnish with additional graham cracker crumbs and lemon slices. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until set.
Source: Kitchen Gidget
(Visited 40 times, 1 visits today)