- 1/2 lb. lechon (roasted pig meat), chopped
- 1 lb. flat miki noodles
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 piece beef cube or 3 teaspoons beef powder
- 1 piece raw egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 medium yellow onion, minced
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch diluted in 3 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 cups water
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Heat oil in a large pot. Saute garlic and onion
- Put-in the beef cube or piglet and dust. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour into water. Bring to a boil and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce and fish sauce. Stir. Add the diluted cornstarch. Stir.
- Pour the egg. Stir constantly until well incorporated.
- Put in the noodles and black pepper. Stir and cook over low to medium heat for 5-8 minutes.
- Transfer to bowl.
Source: Recipes Better
Via: Lechon Lomi Recipe
(Visited 53 times, 1 visits today)