- 1 kilo pork belly (liempo)
- 2 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon peppercorns
- 4 cloves garlic; pounded
- 1 bottle 7-up (optional)
- Cooking oil
- Sauce Ingredients:
- Soy sauce
- Onion ; chopped
- Garlic; minced
- Mang Tomas lechon sauce (optional)
- Boil water with salt, garlic, peppercorn, and 7-up.
- Add pork and continue boiling until tender.
- Strain pork, keep dry, and cool.
- Deep fry in hot cooking oil until golden brown and crispy.
- Chop the lechon kawali and serve together with the lechon sauce.
Source: My Filipino Recipes
Via: Lechon Kawali Recipe
(Visited 47 times, 1 visits today)