Servings: 2 (serving size: 2 cups)
- 1 mango (peeled, pitted, and coarsely chopped)
- 1 1/4 cups plain low-fat yogurt
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated lime zest
- 1 banana (peeled, and chopped)
- 10 medium strawberries (washed, and hulled)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- In a blender, whirl the mango; 3/4 cup plain low-fat yogurt; 2 tablespoons honey; the fresh lime juice; 2 ice cubes; and the freshly grated lime zest until smooth. Divide mango-lime smoothie between 2 straight-sided glasses and set aside.
- Rinse blender, then whirl the banana; the strawberries; 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt; 2 tablespoons honey; the fresh lemon juice; 2 ice cubes; and the freshly grated lemon zest until smooth.
- Layer banana-strawberry smoothie onto mango smoothie, gently spooning mixture around inside edge of each glass to create a clean horizontal line.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per smoothie.
(Visited 166 times, 1 visits today)