Total Time: 18 Minutes
Servings: 4 (serving size: 2 lamb chops and about 1 tablespoon gremolata)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 (4-ounce) lamb loin chops, trimmed
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pistachios
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Combine first 5 ingredients; sprinkle evenly over both sides of lamb.
- Coat pan with cooking spray. Add lamb to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
- While lamb cooks, combine pistachios and the remaining ingredients; sprinkle over lamb.
(Visited 54 times, 1 visits today)