- 2 tbsps soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tsps sugar
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 4 dried fresh chilies or ¼ tsp red pepper flakes (more or less)
- 2 bell peppers, seeded and diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 2 cups diced Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken
- ¼ cup dry roasted peanuts
- Cooked rice, for serving
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, rice vinegar, chicken broth, cornstarch, and sugar until well combined. Set aside.
- In a wok or large skillet over medium high heat, add vegetable oil and cook garlic, ginger, and chilies until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add in chopped bell peppers and celery and cook until the vegetables are slightly softened, about 3 minutes.
- Add soy sauce mixture to the wok and simmer until the sauce is slightly thickened. Stir in cooked chicken and cook for another 2 minutes. Sprinkle peanuts on top and serve over white rice.
Source: The Tasty Bites
(Visited 23 times, 1 visits today)