- 1/4 tanigue
- 1/4 pork belly
- 1 large onion minced
- 1 and half inches of luya (ginger) minced
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 3-4pcs. kalamansi (juiced)
- 4 Tbsp Pinakurat vinegar
- Salt (to taste)
- Wash the meat of 1/4 kilo Tanigue fish..fillet the fish taking off the bones and skin. chop into squares about 1 inch in size.
- Mixed with sliced Onions, ginger, salt, pepper, 3-4 kalamansi and 3-4 Tbsp of Pinakurat
- Season to taste
- To make lechon style pork
- Boil 1/4 kilo of pork with skin (add pepper and salt while boiling) until tender and cooked.
- Wrap the meat in foil. leave the skin exposed.
- Place it in the electric griller or toaster until golden brown chop it up and add it in your kinilaw.
(Visited 30 times, 1 visits today)