- 2 king mackerel steaks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon dried mixed herbs
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Vegetables or salad, to serve
- Heat a skillet then add the olive oil and butter.
- Swish it around in the pan until the butter melts.
- Now add the mackerel steaks and sprinkle some salt, pepper and dried mixed herbs on top.
- Cook for 4 to 8 minutes per side, depending on thickness, or until done.
- If you prefer to use the grill, heat it up to medium-high and grease the grates before adding the fish. The cooking time will be about the same.
Source: Amazing Seafood Recipes
Via: King Mackerel Steaks
(Visited 49 times, 1 visits today)