- 2 tbsps cooking oil
- 2 pcs of laurel/bay leaves
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 kilo pork belly, sliced really small (parang pang gisa)
- 200 gms pork liver (same sliced like the pork and heart)
- 1 pork heart, sliced the same size as the pork
- 1/4 c vinegar (or to taste)
- fish sauce (patis) to taste
- 1 red pepper (capsicum), sliced in strips (julienne)
- Saute garlic (brown), onion and bay leaves.
- Put the pork and saute a bit more. Add the heart (if using) and keep stirring.
- Season with patis (as you desire).
- Stir for a minute or so, then add vinegar.
- Stir until well coated with the juice then let it simmer.
- When almost dry, add the liver and pepper. Cook until done.
- Put water if u like, if you want it to have a bit of gravy/sauce.
(Visited 273 times, 1 visits today)