- Squash, peeled and julienned
- Carrot, peeled and julienned
- Garlic, 8 cloves, minced
- 1/4 Chicken filet
- 1 Onion, minced
- 2 Eggs
- 3 tbsp Flour
- Salt, 1 tsp
- Coconut oil
- Chili peppers
- Beat the egg in a bowl. Add the flour, salt and a dash of pepper.
- Add the minced garlic and onion, and the squash and carrot strips. Mix well.
- Heat a little coconut oil in a pan. Brown the chicken filet, drain, and add to the flour-squash mixture.
- Next, scoop 3 to 4 tablespoons of the mixture onto the pan, and fry on both sides until they’re crispy and golden brown.
- Place the fritters on some paper towels to drain.
- Serve with a dipping bowl of vinegar with a dash of salt and pepper and some chili peppers. Or if you prefer, ketchup.
Source: Recipes For Distraction
(Visited 44 times, 1 visits today)