- A package of spaghetti
- 3 hot italian sausages
- 1 cup of tomato sauce
- 1 can of chicken broth
- 1 can of tomato paste
- 1 cup of banana sauce
- 1 lb of ground pork
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup of cheese
- Take the sausages and bake for 20 minutes at 325F. *You don’t have to do it this way. You can slice the sausage raw and add into the pan later*
- Heat up about 1 tbs of olive oil in a large pan. Once the oil is heated, add the onions and garlic. Stir fry until translucent.
- Add the ground pork once the onions are translucent. Continue to stir fry until pork has browned
- Once the pork has browned, add the cup of tomato paste (or pasta sauce as I used) and the can of chicken broth. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Simmer for 30 minutes
- While that is simmering away, cook the pasta according to package. Drain and set aside once done. By now, the sausage is probably done as well. Take out and slice diagonally.
- Uncover the pan and add the tomato paste, banana sauce and sliced sausages. Bring the heat back up to medium high. Mix everything until the sauce is thick, season with salt and pepper to taste. Once thick, turn off heat.
- Plate the pasta and add some shredded cheese on top. Scoop a large helping of sauce onto plate and serve!
Source: Food Adventure Time
Via: Jollibee Pasta
(Visited 61 times, 1 visits today)