Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Servings: Makes 1 1/2 qt.
- 5 cups orange juice
- 1 cup vodka
- 1/3 cup orange liqueur
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherry juice
- Garnishes: fruit-flavored candy cane sticks, cherries with stems, orange and lemon slices
- Stir together orange juice and next 4 ingredients; serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Rudolph’s Spritzer: Omit vodka and orange liqueur. Add 2 cups chilled lemon-lime soft drink. Proceed as directed.
Note: if you don’t have orange liqueur, such as Triple Sec, substitute an equal amount of orange juice.
(Visited 73 times, 1 visits today)