- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 fresh jalapenos, sliced and quartered
- 6 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 6-8 small buns, grilled
- lettuce, chopped to slider size
- tomato, sliced and cut into slider size
- 1 cup sour cream or greek yogurt
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2-3 teaspoons sriracha, depending on taste
- Season the meat with salt and pepper and roll each patty into a ball a little large than a golf ball.
- With your thumb, create a depression and fill with cheese and slices of jalapeno.
- Cover with meat, adding more if needed, and flatten into a patty about ½” thick.
- Repeat with the remaining meat until no more is remaining.
- Prepare grill and cook burgers until cooked throughout and cheese has begun to melt on the inside (you will probably start to see small pockets of melted cheese or you could test with a meat thermometer to get an exact interior temperature).
- Once the sliders are cooked, remove from grill. Dress grilled buns with sriracha sauce, lettuce and tomato.
Spicy Sriracha Sauce
- Mix sour cream and lime juice until smooth.
- Add srirach sauce (as much or as little depending on spice preference) and stir until incorporated.
Source: A Happy Food Dance
(Visited 25 times, 1 visits today)