- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- dash cayenne pepper
- 1 onion sliced
- 4 pounds boneless pork spare ribs
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the sauce ingredients. Mix well. Set aside.
- Place the sliced onion in the bottom of the inner pot.
- Place the pork ribs on top of the onion slices.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the pork ribs.
- Pour the sauce overtop the pork ribs.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot and turn it to seal the pot. Make sure the vent is closed.
- Set the Instant Pot to manual setting, on high pressure. Set the time to 35 minutes and allow it to do its work!
- When the timer goes off, allow the Instant Pot to sit and naturally release pressure for 5 minutes. This will allow the pork to steam just a little bit longer.
- After 5 minutes, flip the vent to release so the pressure quick releases.
- Once the pot stops whistling and steaming, open the Instant Pot. The pork is ready to serve!
Source: The Taste Of Lizzy T’s
(Visited 63 times, 1 visits today)