- 1 kilo pork (shoulder preferred)
- 1 onion; thinly sliced
- Vinegar / lemon / calamansi juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice the pork 1” thick for roasting.
- Roast pork over to an open fire until all pink color of the meat disappears.
- When roasted, slice pork again into 1/4″ thick x 1″ length (or your desired sizes).
- Place in a bowl and then add the onion.
- Season with salt, pepper, and vinegar (lemon or kalamansi juice) according to taste.
Source:My Filipino Recipe
(Visited 118 times, 1 visits today)