- 500 grams boneless milkfish (bangus – clean and slit from the back of the fish up to the tail)
- 2 medium size tomatoes
- 4 pcs.green lemon
- 1 medium size onion (chopped)
- 5 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 lemon grass
- 1/2 Tbsp. salt (OR according to your taste preference)
- aluminum foil (just enough to cover the fish)
- Wipe the fish with lemon. Mix the onions, garlic tomatoes and salt. Put it inside the milkfish. Put the lemon grass in between the fish.
- Wrap with aluminum foil.
- Grill the bangus.
- Serve the Inihaw na bangus with sauce (soy sauce, vinegar, lemon and chilli). Enjoy!
Source: The Food Recipe
(Visited 169 times, 1 visits today)