Total Time: 30 Minutes
Servings: 4 (serving size: 3/4 cup)
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon minced jalapeño chile
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon brown mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Combine all ingredients except oil and spices in a medium bowl. Heat oil in a small frying pan over high heat until very hot, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and add spices.
- When mustard seeds pop, 1 to 2 minutes, pour over vegetable mixture and mix well.
- Serve as a side dish with shrimp.
(Visited 157 times, 1 visits today)