- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- Dash of kosher salt
- Dash of ground red pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless salmon fillets
- Cooking spray
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine first 6 ingredients. Rub spice mixture evenly over fillets. Place fillets on a broiler pan or baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Cover with foil; broil 7 minutes. Remove foil; broil an additional 4 minutes or until desired degree of doneness.
(Visited 58 times, 1 visits today)