- pork meat 1/4 kilo cut in strips
- pork liver 1/4 kilo cut in strips
- chicken or pork heart 1/4 kilo cut in strips
- bell pepper julienned
- tomatoes 2 medium size chopped
- 1 medium onion chopped
- garlic 5 cloves crushed (best if you use garliccrusher)
- white vinegar 1/8 cup
- soy sauce 4 tbsp.
- salt and pepper
- White sugar 1 tbsp.
- 1 chicken cube
- cooking oil 1/8 cup
- chili pepper for garnishing (optional)
- Saute tomatoes, garlic and onion over medium heat making sure that tomatoes are thouroughly cooked before adding garlic and onion. While sauteing, add soy sauce, chicken cube, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Wait for the onion to turn translucent before adding the pork strips, sauteing for about 5 minutes over high heat. Add the liver and heart and saute until the broth comes out from the innards. Simmer for about 5 minutes before adding the vinegar. Do not stir. Stirring the vinegar right away can make it more acidic.
- Wait for the vinegar to be cooked at least about 2minutes before adding bell pepper. Add 1 cup of water on three intervals or about 2 minutes each time. Wait for the sauce to thicken or until the sauce runs dry and oil comes out from the meat.
- Garnish it with chili pepper (optional).
- Serve with hot rice. It may also be served with complimenting ice cold lemon tea or beer.
Source: Group Recipes
(Visited 251 times, 1 visits today)